Notice of New Site Address

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.
(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/97/94-razors-edge-index/

Thursday, September 15, 2005

# 41 Health and Emotional Factors

Wont go into the lengthy details involved with this matter, but have been reading many articles that mention the tie-in, of ones emotions, being reflected in their quality of health. Some are good reads, while others are so complex that you just ignore them. The start of it all can be traced to what is often called "The Good Book", namely "The Bible". Now I do some issues as regards the bible, see my " Religious Quandary" on this site, but don't misconstrue what was said there. In reading the EMF ( Emotional Freedom Techniques ) material, I was very impressed with the utter simplicity of the process and what can be achieved, if one did use it. When I downloaded the free manual, it covered in great detail, how to perform the process. One need not buy any thing more to use it. There is an option of course, to buy some CD's, but are not necessary to actually use the process. I was impressed enough to buy three sections of the material, so I could actually see and hear what was taking place. One is encouraged to copy and pass along the copies to whom ever you want. Eventually will obtain the rest of the material offered. For now though, I'm good for a year or so ,with what I have.
Why not give it a try, with just the free manual?

The link is:

http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.htm

No comments: